Forum > Topic Details

How to change my IP?

How to change my IP?

by Provident Ecopolitan (Posts: 1) » about 9 months ago

If you can change your IP address Use IPlocation.net website

(3) Answer(s)

by Edward Matthew (Posts: 8) » about 4 months ago

Hello! hope you are well, I have seen in premium VPN service that if we want to change our location we have to change our country then it will automatically change our location. But my question is that if we are changing our location, is my IP address is also changing or not?

by hana min (Posts: 1) » about 3 months ago

Use a VPN:Subscribe to a VPN service.Download and install the VPN app.Connect to a server location of your choice.Use a Proxy Server:Find a reliable proxy server.Configure your device to use the proxy.Restart Your Router:Turn off your router.Wait for a few minutes.Turn the router back on.Contact Your ISP:Reach out to your Internet Service Provider.Request a change of IP address.Use Public Wi-Fi:Connect to a public Wi-Fi network.

by Edward Matthew (Posts: 8) » about 3 months ago

If you are using a trustworthy Premium VPN service you can easily change your current IP address to anywhere around the world. However, premium VPNs have the capability to manage malware so you can easily change your location without any risk.I personally recommend ExpressVPN, it's one of the best VPN services that I have ever used. This premium VPN offers you a fast downloading speed of 89.43 MBPS and an upload speed of 80.02 MBPS and it is the fastest Premium VPN service.